Chicken Patia is really very tasty dish. There are many people who are fond of this dish. It is a very easy recipe. It can be prepared at home also.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Patia
- Chicken pieces - ½ kg
- Chopped onions - 6
- Sesame oil - 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 lemon
- Salt as required
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Tomato for puree - 4
- Sugar as required
- Garlic - 6 Cloves
- Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
- Red chilies - 6
How to make Chicken Patia
- First marinate the chicken with salt and lemon juice. Keep aside for about 1 hr.
- Now take cumin seeds, vinegar, red chilies, and garlic. Grind them properly and make a fine paste.
- Heat sesame oil in a sauce pan. Add chopped onions and fry them.
- Now mix all grounded Masala into it.
- Add chicken and cook till the chicken gets tender.
- Now slowly add vinegar and also tomato puree.
- Again add salt and sugar as per your requirement. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now chicken patia is ready and serve it with boiled rice.
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken and green been bake
- Chicken with squash salsa
- Chicken vindaloo
- Baked chicken breast supreme