Chicken Pakora is one of the most famous dish many parts of the world. It is served as a starter. But it could be taken as a meal also.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Pakoray
- Pieces of boneless chicken - 500 gm
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Grounded cumin - 1 teaspoon
- Salt acc to taste
- Finely chopped green chilies – 1 - 2 each
- Finely chopped Onion - 1
- Garlic – ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar - 2 teaspoon
- Curd - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
How to make Chicken Pakoray
- Season the pieces of chicken. Set aside for about 1 hr.
- Make a batter by mixing all the ingredients. Beat it properly.
- Now heat the oil in a sauce pan. Pour marinated pieces of chicken into the batter and shallow fry them until crisp and color changes to golden brown.
- Now take out the cooked pieces of the chicken on an Drain the fried chicken pieces on a dry paper.
- Serve immediately with chutney or sauce.
Some Useful Tips
- If you want to make the pakoras of chicken drumsticks or chicken thighs, then first cook the chicken on its own till it becomes tender. After that you can make pakoras using batter.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kadhi pakora
- Bread pakora
- Mushroom pakora
- Onion palak pakora