Chicken In Garlic And Tomato
Chicken in Garlic and Tomato is a kind of dish which is very rich in taste. It is highly advisable that this dish should be made in very hot summers. Because at that time tomatoes are best in their taste.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||45 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken in Garlic and Tomato
- Chicken pieces - 3 to 3 1/2 pounds
- Vegetable oil - 3 to 4 tbsp
- Finely chopped onions - 1/2 cup
- Properly grated and minced garlic - 1 clove
- Properly diced tomatoes - 2
- Sliced mushrooms along with liquid -1 can (4 ounces)
- Salt acc to taste.
- Pepper -1/4 tbsp
- Fresh and finely chopped oregano -1 teaspoon
How to make Chicken in Garlic and Tomato
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add chicken to it and cook over a medium flame till chicken gets brown.
- Add garlic and onion, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Now add all other ingredients.
- Cover the pan, cook over a low flame for about 30- 40 minutes.
- Cook until the chicken becomes tender and all of its juices pull out.
Chicken in Garlic and Tomato
Some Useful Tips
- Make all the tomatoes cool/ chilled to make them more plumy and juicy.
- Serve chicken in garlic and tomatoes with pasta, mixed up with black pepper and olive oil.
Other Similar Recipes
- Quick Chicken Marengo
- Walnut Chicken
- Seasoned Baked Chicken