Chicken Mushroom Rice
There is no comparison when we go for chicken and rice along with mushroom sauce. It would be really very delicious dish.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Mushroom Rice
- White rice - 1/4 cup (long grain)
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped onion - 1 small
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 2
- Red chili - 2 (seeded, slivered)
- Finely chopped chicken breasts - 225 grams
- Finely chopped bamboo shoots - 85 grams
- Chinese Black Mushrooms – 8( chopped, dried, soaked in water for about 30 minutes)
- Dried shrimps - 2 tablespoon
- Fish sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Basil leaves - 25
- For garnishing Thai Holy Basil Sprig
- Salt as per requirement
How to make Chicken Mushroom Rice
- Boil the rice.
- Heat some oil in a large deep pan.
- Mix garlic and onion, cook them until they get golden brown.
- Monitor and stir time to time.
- Now add chicken and chilies.
- Fry for about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Now stir into bamboo shoots, dried shrimps, mushrooms, salt, and fish sauce.
- Again stir for about 2 minutes.
- Now combine rice into it. Also add basil.
- Again mix them properly.
- Chicken mushroom rice is prepared. Garnish it with basil sprig.
- Serve them hot.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Honey Bake
- Oven Barbecued Chicken
- Baked Glazed Chicken
- Herb Baked Chicken
- Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks