Chicken Manchuria is a very famous cuisine. It is a delicious starter. It is completely different from other Manchurians.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Manchuria
- Boneless chicken -250 gms
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 50 gms - Corn flavor
- 12 tsp - Fresh garlic
- 12 tsp - Fresh ginger
- 1 ½ spoon - garlic ginger paste
- 5 - Green chili
- Oil as per requirement
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 50 gms - Plain flour
- Salt acc to taste
- 4 teaspoon - Soya sauce
How to make Chicken Manchuria
- Take chicken in a bowl. Add plain flour, salt, ginger, corn flour, pepper powder, and garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Put the complete mixture into the pan.
- Once they are cooked, take out from the skillet and put into another bowl.
- Now take about 2 spoons of oil into the pan. Add garlic and ginger paste, and green chili into the pan.
- After cooking, add fried chicken into the pan.
- Now add 4 spoons of soya sauce and some water. Put the flame on low.
- After 10 minutes, make the flame high, until water gets absorbed by the chicken. Sprinkle tasting salt over it.
- In the end, add coriander leaves.
- Now Chicken Manchurian is ready to serve.
Some Useful Tips
- Make sure you add garlic, ginger, and green chili in the last stage while frying .
Other Similar Recipes
- Chilli Chicken with Gravy
- Chicken Rasam
- Chilly Chicken
- Chicken Manchurian
- Murgh Do Piaza