Chicken Lollipop is a delicious Chinese dish. It is best suited for parties and functions. It is a perfect starter and a nice finger food.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30-45 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop
- Wings of chicken - 8
- Bread crumbs - 1 Cup
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Salt acc to taste
- Egg - 1
- White pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Oil for the purpose of deep frying
- Ajino motto as per requirement (optional)
How to make Chicken Lollipop
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, white pepper, salt, corn flour, and ajino motto. Make a smooth batter.
- Now mix chicken wings with it.
- Heat some oil in a deep skillet, fry chicken wings. Chicken wings should be fry one at a time. Make sure the color of the chicken wings should be dark brown.
- Now chicken lollipop is ready.
- Serve hot with gravy.
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken tikka
- Malai murg
- Maloor chicken
- Quick cream of chicken soup
- Pepper chicken