Chicken La Maison
Chicken La Maison is a popular hydrabadi dish.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||45 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken La Maison
- Small pieces of chicken - 1 chicken
- Fresh ground pepper
- Salt acc to taste
- Paprika - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp l
- Yukon Gold potatoes(cut in half) – 8 small
- Finely chopped onions - 2 medium
- Carrots - 3 (peeled and cut into round slices)
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- White flour - 1 tbsp
- Dry white flour - 3/4 cup
- Chicken broth - 1 cup
- Herbs de Provence - 1 tsp
- Freshly chopped parsley - 1/4 cup
How to make Chicken La Maison
- Marinate the pieces of chicken with pepper and salt. Also shower some paprika over it.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. As oil gets heated, put chicken pieces to it. Cook 3-5 minutes on both sides until chicken gets golden brown.
- Now add onions to the chicken and cook until they get soft. If you observe that pan is getting dry then you can add some oil or butter.
- Add carrots and potatoes and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Now shower some dry flour over vegetables, mix it immediately to avoid plumbs in the flour.
- Now turn the flame to high, and add a cup of wine to it. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Then add chicken broth to the pan, let them boil. Add any chicken or vegetable juice. Shower some herbs de Provence.
- Now reduce the flame to low, let the pan cover with the lid, and let them cooked until all the vegetables gets cooked properly and chicken becomes tender.
- Shower some more paprika for flavor.
- Chicken is ready to serve. Garnish it with finely chopped parsley.
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken broccoli bake
- Noodle broccoli cheese soup
- Chicken and broccoli casserole
- Noodle broccoli and cheese soup
- Broccoli cheese chicken