Chicken Keema And Egg
Chicken keema and egg is made up of chicken keema, mustard paste, thai curry paste, hard boiled eggs, and flavor full spices. It fills your mouth with water. It is so tasty and delicious.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Keema And Egg
- Chicken keema - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Finely chopped ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Finely chopped onion - 1 small
- Chopped tomato - 2
- Jeera powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red colored thai curry paste - 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 8 to 10
- Hot and sweet sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Mustard paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Boiled eggs - 4
- Salt acc to taste.
- Fried egg - 1 double
- Finely chopped - 1 tablespoon
How to make Chicken Keema And Egg
- Warm oil in a skillet. Put ginger, garlic, and onion to it. Also add tomatoes, all spices, and salt acc to taste.
- Now add curry leaves, thai curry paste to the above mixture.
- Now add keema and cook for about few seconds. After some time add hot and sweet sauce and mustard paste to the keema.
- Keep the pan on a low flame, cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Now fry the keema for about 2-3 minutes more.
- Add some water to the pan so that chicken would not get sticky. Cook for about 15 minutes more.
- Now chicken keema is ready. Serve it with hard boiled eggs and garnished it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
Some Useful Tips
- You can increase the flame if some liquid is left, and cook till all liquid gets vaporized.
- You can use boneless chicken also for this recipe. But if you are using boneless chicken then reduce the weight of the chicken. Rest all the ingredients will remain the same. Also reduce the time of cooking.
- Acc to taste black pepper amount can be decreased or increased.
- If you want some extra gravy then keep some hot water along with you.
Other Similar Recipes
- Almond Nankathai Recipe
- Allam Barapa Recipe
- Almond Honey Milk Recipe
- Adai (Lentil Crepes) Recipe
- Achari Chicken Recipe