Generally Chicken Kebab or any kind of Kebab recipes are skewed and grilled. This kebab recipe is different because here chicken is not grilled. It is being fried. And no doubt it is a tasty dish.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Kebab
- Minced Garlic cloves - 4
- 1 ½ tbsp - Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp ( ¼ stick) melted butter
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp - salt
- ½ cayenne
- 1/8 tsp Ground ginger
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for about 30 minutes – 6 to 8 inch
How to make Chicken Kebab
- Make the pieces of chicken breast of 1 inch.
- In a bowl mix lemon juice and salt. Put chicken into it also.
- Cover the bowl. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now in another bowl mix garlic, turmeric, coriander, yogurt, cayenne, and cumin.
- Mix the above mixture very well and then add to the chicken.
- Shake well, cover the bowl, and refrigerate it for about 3 hours.
- Now preheat the grill.
- Push chicken into skewers.
- Apply butter and put on griddle. Let it cook for about 6-8 minutes. Or until the chicken is cooked.
- Turn the skewer time to time.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pista Chicken
- Chatpata Aloo Chaat
- Chatpata Baingan
- Chicken Chatpata
- Chicken 65