Chicken Ham Loaf
Chicken Ham Loaf is a unique and favorite North- western Indian style chicken. It is famous among all non vegetarian. It is also called a murgh recipe. You can serve it with roti or naan.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Ham Loaf
- Cooked, diced Chicken- 2 cup
- Thinly sliced Sandwich Loaf - 1
- Butter - 5 tablespoon
- Finely chopped Onion -2
- Thinly sliced Mushrooms -200 gms
- Finely chopped Parsley -1 tablespoon
- Thinly diced Ham -1 cup
- Thinly diced Bacon - 1/2 cup
- Thyme -1/4 tablespoon
- Salt acc to taste
- Pepper acc to taste
How to make Chicken Ham Loaf
- Cut out sandwich loaf of 1” size slices.
- Now take out the soft portion from it for making bread crumbs.
- Leave about 1/2 " inner lining of bread to maintain the shape.
- Now melt butter about ¼ tablespoons.
- Apply it on the bread on its both sides.
- Now put the ham loaf on baking tray and bake it for about 10 minutes at 400 °F.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Now cook the finely chopped onions in the remaining butter.
- Add mushroom to it and cook again for 2 more minutes.
- Now mix this mixture into the parsley.
- Marinate it with pepper and salt.
- Now mix bacon, 3 tablespoon of bread crumbs, and ham.
- Mix it properly in thyme and check it for taste.
- Now Press half of the ham mixture properly into the case of the loaf.
- Cover the loaf case with mushroom and onion mixture.
- Now put chicken over it and apply a coat of onion and mushroom mixtureto it. Also a thin layer of ham mixture
- Now take out the lid.
- Wrap the loaf in a silver foil.
- Bake it for 45 minutes in an oven at 375° F.
- Cut the loaf into thick slices and serve cold or hot acc to one’s taste.
Chicken Ham Loaf
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Baked Ham Slice with Barbecue Sauce
- Easy Ham Loaf
- Pinto Bean Bake with Ham
- Ham Loaf with Pineapple Topping
- Ham and Asparagus Casserole