Chicken Drumsticks is a delicious Chinese dish. It is marinated with Chinese sauce, and deep fried.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks- 6
- Garlic and ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour -2 tablespoon
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Eggs beaten - 2
- Chili or pepper powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- Sugar – ¼ spoon
- Salt acc to taste
- Soya sauce -1 tablespoon
- Oil for shallow frying
How to make Chicken Drumsticks
- Mix ginger- garlic paste, soya sauce, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add chicken wings into the bowl, seasoned it well with the mixture, and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Now mix all purpose flour, pepper, salt, corn flour, eggs to make a soft batter.
- Preheat the oil in a pan.
- Now dip one by one chicken wings into the batter, rinse it properly with the batter, and then put it in the pan for deep fry. Fry the chicken wings until chicken becomes dark brown.
- Chicken drumsticks are ready to eat.
Some Useful Tips
- Contents could be sticky while cooking. You have to monitor the pan continuously. If there would be the requirement of water then add sufficient amount of water into the pan.
Other Similar Recipes
- Apricot And Chicken Curry
- Ginger Chicken
- Lemon And Coriander Chicken
- Chicken Chettinad
- Tandoori Chicken