Chicken chops are easy and quick to prepare. These can be made with chicken, rice soup, lean pork chops, and seasonings. It is a flavorful cuisine.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients For The Recipe
- 800 gm Chicken
- 1 cup - finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ tablespoon -turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon- black peppercorns
- 8 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic and ginger each.
- Finely chopped onions - 2
- 2 tablespoon clarified butter
- Salt as per requirement
- Finely chopped coriander leaves as per requirement.
How to make Chicken Chops
- Add salt to all the ingredients and make a fine paste of it.
- Make fine incision of the chicken pieces and season them with the paste made and sauce for about 1 hour.
- Now take pan having a good depth, pour some clarified butter in it, and fry the pieces of chicken over a medium flame for about 15 minutes.
- Now lid the burner at low flame and fry again for about 3 more minutes. Check that the chicken pieces should be mild and all the liquid from the pan should be evaporated.
- Now garnish the chicken with finely chopped leaves of coriander.
- Serve it with roti or rice..
Some Useful Tips
- Acc to one’s taste green chilies can be added or removed.
- The chicken pieces can be grated with butter and cooked in a oven instead of following above method.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chilli Chicken with Gravy
- Chicken Rasam
- Chilly Chicken
- Chicken Manchurian
- Murgh Do Piaza