Chara Sandheko Recipe can be made easily, by following this simple method we will learn how to prepare chara sandheko Recipe at home.
|Preparation Time||40 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chara Sandheko
- 200gm of boiled Bone less chicken
- No of medium sized tomatoes - 2
- 20gm chopped Green leaf of garlic
- Add Salt according to taste
- 1tbsp of Lemon juice
- 1 tsp of Red chilli powder
- No of Green chillies - 5
- 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp of Mustard oil/Salad oil
- 1 tsp of Cumin powder
- 1 tsp of Coriander powder
- Use Green coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make Chara Sandheko
- Divide the chicken in stripes (julienne).
- Now pass this into the mixing bowl.
- Leave tomato and coriander leaves and add rest of the ingredients.
- Now toss it.
- Now start garnishing it with coriander leaf and julienne tomato.
Some Useful Tips
If you are thinking of preparing garlic, fresh chilli and ginger pastes at home, then make sure you add tablespoon of canola/hot vegetable/ sunflower cooking oil to the paste and mix it well this will ensure a longer life for the paste prepared. Refrigerate and use it as per your requirement.
Other similar recipes
- Wheat appam
- Spicy chicken roast
- Royal recipe
- Royal rice
- Delicious chicken biryani