Vegetable pancake is a very tasty and easy recipe. You can make at home very easily.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Vegetable Pancakes
- Maida ( wheat flour) - 40 gm
- Milk - 100 ml
- Egg - 1/2
- Oil - 3 teaspoon
- Salt as needed
- Potato - 50 gm
- Cauliflower - 50 gm
- Carrot - 50 gm
- Peas - 75 gm
- Tomato - 50 gm
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 tablespoon
- Chili and salt as needed
How To Make Vegetable Pancakes
- For pancake you have to sieve the all purpose flour with salt.
- Now add egg and then add milk slowly.
- Beat and stir properly. Make the smooth batter from it. Make sure that the batter is lumps free.
- Keep the batter aside for about 1 hour at a cool place.
- Now take a fry pan. Put some oil into the pan. Heat the oil.
- Now pour a big spoon of batter into the oil.
- Sauté from one side until its color changes and then turn around.
- Now sauté from the other side as above.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
- For stuffing, make small pieces of vegetables and shred the carrot evenly.
- Now take a sauce pan. Put butter into the sauce pan. Melt it. Add pieces of vegetables and marinate them.
- Sauté the vegetables over low heat.
- Now pour sauce of tomato.
- Now spread the stuffing over the pancake, roll the pancake, and serve them along with chutney.
Some Useful Tips
You can serve vegetable pancake along with steamed potatoes and chargriiled chicken.
Other Similar Recipes
- Christmas Pancakes