Vegetable Pakora is a very delicious and simple recipe. You can make it at home easily. It is popular snack among Indians. Vegetable pakoras are perfect during rainy season. Serve them with any kind of chutney or tea.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Vegetable Pakora
- Chickpea flour – Besan - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 teaspoon
- Ground cumin- 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Finely chopped green chilies - 1 to 2
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Potato - 1
- Cauliflower - 1 small
- 2 - Cabbage
- Sliced spinach leaves - 5
- Ring sliced onions - 1 1/2 cup
How To Make Vegetable Pakora
- Take a large vessel. Add water into it. Now add potato into it. Boil them.
- When potato gets boiled, peel them and then chopped them finely.
- Also chopped onion and cauliflower finely.
- Also make tiny pieces of spinach and cabbage.
- Now mix all the ingredients into the above mixture. Blend it for about 4 to 5 minutes to make the batter fluffier.
- Keep batter aside at warm place for about 1/2 hour.
- Now add finely chopped and shredded vegetables into the batter and mix it properly.
- Fry the pakoras into oil deeply.
- Drain out the vegetable pakoras on tissue paper so that all the oil will remove out from the pakoras.
- Serve the pakoras will coriander chutney or ketchup.
Some Useful Tips
Make sure that the oil will not be too hot, otherwise Pakora will not be crispy and if oil is not hot enough then Pakora will be greasy. Take care of it.
Other Similar Recipes
- Vegetable cutlets
- Masala french fry
- Khasta kachori