Sufi Malpua is a very delicious sweet dish, generally made on the festive season. It is made with all purpose flour, suji, ghee, and water.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Sufi Malpua
- Milk - 1 liter
- Maida - 1/4 cup
- Suji - 1/4 cup
How To Make Sufi Malpua
- Take a large bowl. Pour milk into the bowl. Boil the milk till it left with half of its quantity.
- Now roast the suji till its color changes to light brown.
- Now add this roasted suji to the boiled milk. Add all purpose flour also. Make sure that the lumps do not get produced. It has to be uniform batter.
- Now take another vessel. Add ghee to it and heat it up.
- Take a glass. Pour batter into the glass. Pour this batter into the ghee in circular motion. Pancake is formed. Cook the pancake for some time and then turn around.
- Make sure that the pancake do not get hard and crisp.
- Now make syrup of sugar of 1 thread consistency. Dip all those Malpua into the syrup of sugar and then take out.
- Serve them on plate.
Other Similar Recipes
- Whole wheat flour
- Blackstrap molasses buckwheat
- Rye flour