Singhare Ki Puri
Singhare ki puri is a different kind of puri which people have during fasting. It is not made as normal puri. It does not require much water. You have to mix all the ingredients properly and then only make a thick batter of it.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Singhare Ki Puri
- Singhara flour - 1 Cup
- Boiled and mashed potatoes - 1/4 Cup
- Finely chopped spinach - 1/4 Cup
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped green chilies - 2
- Ajwain seeds - 2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 Cup
- Powder of red chili - 1 tablespoon
- Salt acc to taste
- For shallow frying - Oil
How To Make Singhare Ki Puri
- Take a bowl. Add Singhare flour and other ingredients. Mix them properly.
- Add enough water to make soft dough. Knead it properly. Make small puris out of it using palm.
- Now take a skillet. Put oil into it and heat it up. Now make small rolls of all those puris. Put these puris into the oil and fry them till their color changes to light brown and crisp.
- Serve hot along with lemon pickle or curd.
Other Similar Recipes
- Aloo ki Chaat
- Til ki Kheer