Seviyan is a very tasty sweet dish. It is very popular in both the religion, Hindu and Muslim. It is generally made with milk and vermicelli. Seviyan are also considered as after meal sweet dish. All of its ingredients are easily available in the market.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Seviyan
- Vermicelli noodles - 50 gm
- Raisins - 2 tablespoon (optional)
- Nuts - 2 tablespoon (optional)
- Powdered Elaichi - 2
- Toned milk - 1/2 tin
- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Butter or ghee - 1 tablespoon
How To Make Seviyan
- Take a sauce pan, heat ghee into the pan. Add vermicelli into the pan and fry until brown in color.
- Now boil the milk. Add toned milk, powdered Elaichi and vermicelli into the milk. Mix them properly.
- Cook the mixture for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure that the vermicelli becomes soft.
- Now serve vermicelli garnished with raisins and almonds.
Other Similar Recipes
- Seviyan ji Khirni
- Mithi Seviyan
- Bombino Vermicilli
- Sweet Vermicelli