Rava laddoo is a tasty Indian dessert recipe made with rava/ suji. It is a very simple dish. You can make it at home. Basic ingredient of rava laddoo is coconut. You can garnish it with fried nuts and dry fruits.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Rava Ladoo
- Semolina ( suji/rava) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1 tablespoon
- Cashewnuts - 1 tablespoon
- Ghee - 3 teaspoon
How To Make Rava Ladoo
- Make fine pieces of cashew nuts.
- Wash properly and dry the raisins.
- Take a wok. Add little oil into it. Heat it up. Fry the nuts and raisins lightly. Let it aside for some time.
- Now roast the suji along with ghee for about light brown in color.
- Add milk and sugar to it and mix it properly. Cook till the mixture gets sticky.
- Now add fried raisins and cashew nuts into the mixture.
- Now remove the wok from the flame. Make dough of the mixture and then make small balls from it.
- Serve when all the balls get cool and dry.
- Rava laddoo is ready to eat.
Other Similar Recipes
- Wheat Ladoo
- Til Ladoo
- Til- Khoya Ladoo
- Methi Ladoo
- Wheat and Nut Ladoo
- Narikel Ladoo