Motichoor ke Ladoo
Laddoo’s are considered as very famous and auspicious sweet from North India. There are also other forms of motichoor ke laddoo. Malai laddoo, bondi ke laddoo are main forms of motichoor ke laddoo. It is prepared with bondi and sugar. You can add nuts also.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Motichoor ke Ladoo
- Gram flour - 2 ½ cups
- Milk - 500 ml
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ghee - 3 cups
- Spoon with fine holes for straining purpose
- Sugar - 2 1/2 cups
- Water - 3 1/2 cups
- Milk - 2 tablespoon
- Ghee - 3 cups
How To Make Motichoor ke Ladoo
- Take a bowl and add water and sugar to it. Boil the mixture.
- When sugar gets dissolved, pour milk into it.
- Boil the mixture again for about 5 minutes.
- Now add color to the mixture and again boil it till it gets sticky. Make sure that forming of thread is not been there.
- Now add elaichi powder and let it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix milk and flour. Make homogeneous batter from it.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients except milk.
- Now take a fry pan, heat oil into it.
- Hold fine holed strainer on top of the fry pan with one hand.
- Using other hand put the batter over the holes of the strainer.
- Empty the strainer by tapping it gently over the frying pan.
- Fry the small balls until light golden brown and then strain them using another strainer.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
- Now put fried bondi into sugar syrup.
- Drain out all the excess syrup from it.
- Now spread the bondi over a plate. Shower some hot water over it.
- Cover the bondi for about 5 minutes.
- Now shape them gently like a laddoo using wet palms.
- Keep them aside to cool down. Now store them in a air tight jar.
Some Useful Tips
Bundi jaras are available in market especially designed for making bundis.
Other Similar Recipes
- Besan ladoo
- Bundi payas