Milk Poli or paal Poli is a traditional recipe from Tamil nadu. It is prepared during any kind of puja or festival. It is generally prepared with milk and rava (suji). If you have never tried of this then this is right time.
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Milk Poli
- Milk - 4 Cups
- Ghee - 4 teaspoon
- Rava / suji - 2 Cups
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Sugar - 1-1/2 Cups
- Saffron or Cardamom acc to taste
How To Make Milk Poli
- Mix all the ingredients and make soft dough from
- Mold the dough and make small and thin puris from it.
- Now take a wok, pour some oil into it and heat it. Add puris into the wok and fry them.
- Now store all these fried puris into air tight jar.
- After that take a bowl and boil about 4 cups of milk over a low heat.
- Add sugar to the milk and boil the mixture slowly. When the mixture gets boiled remove the bowl from the heat.
- Now add fried polis to the mixture and let them soak into the milk mixture.
- Serve them into the bowls individually.
Other Similar Recipes
- Puran Poli