Mango Burfi is a delicious sweet Indian recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to prepare this yummy recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Mango Burfi
- Four cups of sliced and cube shaped ripe mango
- One cup ghee
- One cup semolina
- Two cup sugar
- One fourth teaspoon of nutmeg powder
How To Make Mango Burfi
- Firstly properly mix the mangoes piece till they become smooth.
- Take a big kadai and heat some ghee in it.
- Now add semolina in the kadai and sauté it till it gets brown in color.
- Add some sugar and mango pulp to this recipe mixture.
- Start the cooking process and stir the mixture in between and do this until a thick lump is prepared.
- Now add some nut meg powder in the mixture and place it in a greased thali.
- Finally allow it to cool till it gets a little hard and then divide it in proper shape.
Some Useful Tips
Use ishad mangoes for preparing this recipe as they contain a lot of pulp more than any other variety of mangoes available in market here.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khoya Burfi
- Kaju Burfi