Khoya Burfi is one of the most popular Indian recipe prepared with khoya as main ingredient. This recipe is very sweet and has a wonderful taste. Just follow the procedure given below to prepare this recipe in a hassle free manner.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Khoya Burfi
- Milk- 2½ l
- Powdered Sugar- 250gm
- Chopped Pistachio- ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp
- Eatable Silver foil- 1
How To Make Khoya Burfi
- Take a large pan and heat oil in it. Boil it while occasionally stirring.
- Set the heat at low but keep stirring.
- Once the milk has condensed remove it from the flames.
- Now add sugar to the thickened milk, stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
- Let the milk cool down; add pistachios and cardamom powder in it.
- Now take the mixture and spread it out on a greased tray.
- Layer a silver foil sheet on the top.
- Once the mixture has set in cut it into shapes and serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khoya burfi
- Walnut burfi
- Lauki burfi
- Singhare ki burfi
- Sev burfi
- Chocolate sorbet