Kalakand is a very special sweet which has been prepared in India since centuries. Learn how to prepare this mouth watering recipe by following the recipe guide provided below.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Kalakand
- Milk- 2l
- Sugar- 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Finely chopped fry fruits(almonds, pistachios)
- Eatable silver soil
- Half tsp citric acid dissolved in half cup water.
How To Make Kalakand
- Bring half the quantity of milk to a boil and add citric acid to it.
- Take it off the flames once it has turned into chenna and has settled down. Place it into a muslin cloth and press gently to drain out excess water.
- Now take a heavy bottom pan and boil rest of themilk.
- Add in the chenna and boil till mixture thickens. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add sugar continue cooking till it starts to really thicken.
- Take it out in a tray and use chopped dry fruits as garnish.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kaju Burfi