Gulab Jamuns are an absolute favorite of Indian people and is widely eaten with much fervor. Learn how to prepare this delicious recipe by following the steps given below.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||45 mins|
|Number Of Serves||25 jamuns|
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun
- 1 1/2 cup Mawa (khoya)
- 1/4 cup Chenna
- 1/4 tsp Soda bicarbonate
- 3 tbsp All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Green cardamom powder
- 2 cups Sugar
How To Make Gulab Jamun
- Mash chenna and grated khoya.
- Mix in the flour, soda bicarbonate, cardamom powder to make a soft dough.
- Divide into equal shape and size balls.
- Make sugar syrup with sugar in two cups of water.
- Heat ghee in a wok and deep fry the balls till they are golden brown in color.
- Take the balls out of oil and drain any excess oil. Transfer to the sugar syrup.
- Make sure that the gulab jamuns hav absorbed enough sugar syrup before serving them.
Other Similar Recipes
- Instant Jalebis
- Fruit Mein Kulfi
- Kesar Kulfi Falooda