Gopalkala is a sweet recipe prepared mainly as offering. To prepare this recipe all you need to do is follow this simple procedure.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Gopalkala
- One fresh grinded Coconut
- 250grams of broken Rice
- Half inch properly sliced Ginger
- Half teaspoon Sugar
- 60 grams Curd
- Two properly chopped green chillies
- 100 grams properly sliced cucumber
- One tablespoon Ghee
- One teaspoon Jeera
- Add salt according to taste
How To Make Gopalkala
- First before starting the procedure soak some rice in water for about 15mins.
- Now take a frying pan and heat some ghee in it.
- In the hot oil start frying ginger, jeera and green chillies.
- Now put this fried mixture over the soaked rice.
- Finally add the rest of the ingredients in the mixture and mix it properly
Other Similar Recipes