This is a wonderful recipe specially made on the occasion of Christmas. This recipe is extremely delicious and is quite easy to prepare. Follow the procedure given below to make this recipe in a hassle free manner.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Christmas Fudge
- Sweetened condensed milk- 395g/ 1 can
- Brown sugar- 1 cup
- Glucose syrup-2 tablespoons
- Butter- 125g
- Dark chocolate- 180g
- Fruit mince- 1/2 cup
- Dried cranberries- 1/3 cup
- Dry-roasted hazelnuts- 1/2 cup
How to Make Christmas Fudge
- Take a pan and grease it well. Cover the pan with baking sheet and keep aside.
- Pour condensed milk, syrup, sugar and butter on the sauce pan and cook on low heat. Keep stirring but do not let it boil. Continue doing this for 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
- Now set the flames at medium and let it simmer while continuing to stir. Let the mixture thicken and remove from heat. Add in chocolate, cranberries, fruit mince and hazelnuts pieces and stir them till chocolate is melted. Transfer this to the pan with baking sheet and cover it with a plastic film and refrigerate it till it is firm.
- For the purpose of serving cut the fudge into small rectangular pieces.
Some Useful Tips
- If you store it in an airtight container then it can be kept for a period of 2 weeks.
- You can get creative and use cookie cutters of various shapes to cut the fudge into different shapes.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cookies and Cream Fudge