Christmas Cookies are unique and delicious cookies which are prepared mainly on Christmas and are quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to prepare these delicious cookies.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||10 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Christmas Cookies
- 125 grams of butter
- Half cup caster sugar
- One fourth cup milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- One and half teaspoon self-raising flour
- Half cup custard powder
- Use Silver and gold sparkling cachous for garnishing
How to Make Christmas Cookies
- Before the preparation preheat the oven at temp about 180°C and put 2 baking trays in the oven with non-stick baking paper.
- Now with the help of an electric beater whisk sugar and butter and sugar properly till it becomes pale and creamy.
- Whisk some vanilla extract and milk now and coat it with custard powder and flour.
- Now press the dough and give it a proper ball shape and then place it in plastic wrap. Keep it for about 30minutes.
- Cut the dough in equally manageable portions.
- Now take out a 1 cm thick sheet of non-stick baking paper and then with help of Christmas cookie cutters cut them in desired shapes and place them in trays. Garnish it with cachous.
- Finally bake the cookies for about 10 minutes till it becomes light golden in color. Leave it to cool for about 5 minutes and place it on wire rack so that it gets cooled completely.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough mixture.
Other Similar Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Magic Seven Layer Bars
- Snicker Doodles