This yummy cupcake recipe contains a small amount of chocolate flavor and moist texture and has creamy chocolate butter frosting on the top. Prepare this yummy recipe just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||30 mins|
|Cooking Time||60 mins|
|Number Of Serves||5|
Ingredients for Chocolate Cupcakes
- 150grams softened Butter
- 150grams superfine sugar
- 175grams self-raising flour
- No of eggs-3
- Two tablespoon cocoa powder
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes
- Before starting the process heat the oven at about 350oF.
- Place 12 butter papers in the cup cake pan
- Take a cup and crack some eggs in it and whisk them slightly with the help of a fork.
- Take a large bowl and put all these ingredients in it.
- Now with the help of an electric mixer whisk this mixture for about 2mins till it becomes creamy and light.
- Now divide this prepared mixture equally between cake cases.
- Now start the baking process and do this for 18-20 minutes till it becomes hard.
- Leave it for cooling for few minutes and then put this recipe mixture in the wire rack.
- Lastly leave it for cooling before icing it finally .
Other Similar Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate Citrus Tart
- Black Forest Cake