Chicken Pepper is a popular and delicious chicken recipe which is quite spicy in taste. To prepare this yummy recipe all you need to do is follow this simple procedure.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Chicken Pepper
- 500gm chopped chicken pieces
- Five teaspoon of Peppercorns
- 200 grams slightly chopped Onions
- No of Garlic Cloves-2
- Two Cinnamon
- Two Cardamom
- One teaspoon of Ginger-garlic paste
- 200 grams slightly chopped tomatoes
- One Lemon
- Half teaspoon Turmeric powder
- No of Green chilly-2
- Add Salt according To taste
- Bay leaves
- Use Oil for frying
How to Make Chicken Pepper
- First divide the green chillies in small pieces and then crush the peppercorns.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and then start frying some onions in the hot oil.
- Now add garlic flakes, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and tomato in the mixture and mix it properly.
- Now add some water to the mixture and then fry it again till tomatoes and onions gets properly cooked.
- Now add chicken and water to this mixture.
- Add some crushed pepper and salt to the chicken mixture.
- Stir the mixture properly and cook it till chicken gets properly cooked.
- Finally add green chillies to the mixture.
- Take off the mixture from heat when gravy becomes thick.
- The recipe is now prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Beef and Pepper Pie
- Pepper Rasam
- Baby Corn Pepper Fry
- Black Pepper Rasam
- Baby Corn Pepper Dry
- Cucumber Pepper Raita