Chicken Mughlai is a quite famous and delicious chicken recipe. Follow this simple procedure to prepare this yummy recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Chicken Mughlai
- One Large Chicken (skinless)
- Two Cinnamon Sticks
- 350 grams Ghee
- Two chopped Onions
- Four beaten Eggs
- 4 teaspoon of Sugar
- 6 teaspoon of Ground almonds
- One and half inch of grinded Ginger
- Number of Garlic cloves-9
- No of Green cardamoms-6
- Use flaked almonds for decorating
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 to 6 tablespoon of thickened Cream
How to Make Chicken Mughlai
- First take a large frying pan and heat some ghee or butter in the pan on a medium heat.
- Now with the help of the onions fry the salt and do this till it becomes light brown in color.
- Now place some garlic, ginger, cinnamon and cardamoms sticks in the pan.
- Now fry it again and do this till onions becomes golden brown in color.
- Now add chicken pieces in the mixture and cook it.
- Stir this mixture for about 15mins.
- Take a small bowl and mix some sugar, eggs, cream and ground almonds in it and mix it properly.
- Now lower the flame and then put some egg and cream mixture in the frying pan.
- Boil it for about 5 to 7 minutes until the chicken becomes soft and gets properly cooked.
- Decorate the recipe with flaked almonds and the recipe is now ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kadhai Gosht
- Mughlai Parantha
- Chicken Rezala
- Soya Biryani
- Indian Chicken Tandoori
- Thai Chicken Pad