Boondi raita is yummy and traditional North Indian raita recipe which is quite easy in preparation. The preparation of this recipe can become much easier if you use readymade boondis. To prepare this recipe you need to follow this simple procedure.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||5 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Boondi Raita
- Two cups of Curd
- Gram flour (Besan)- 100 grams
- Half teaspoon roasted Cumin powder
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add Red chili powder according to taste
- Small amount of garam masala
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Use oil for frying
How to Make Boondi Raita
- First add small amount of water to the gram flour and mix it properly.
- Now add some salt to the mixture & whip it till it becomes light.
- Take some oil and heat it & pass this mixture through the draining sieve.
- Saute till it becomes crispy and golden in color.
- Now with the help of hand mixer stir the curd.
- Add some boondi to curd and mix it properly.
- If the curd becomes thick then add small amount of milk or water in the mixture and mix it properly.
- Now add some chilli powder, cumin powder and salt to the mixture and mix it properly.
- Add some garam masala in the recipe and garnish it with the help of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Place the recipe in fridge for about one hour.
- The raita prepared should be served chilled.
Some Useful Tips
- For the betterment of taste add a teaspoon of chat masala to the raita.
- If the yogurt appears thick then add some water in it.
Other Similar Recipes
- Bathue ka Raita
- Aloo Raita
- Baigan Raita
- Fruit Raita
- Ghiya Raita
- Capsicum raita
- Coconut raita