Boondi Ladoo is a really yummy Indian desert recipe which can be prepared easily at home. To prepare this delicious sweet all you need to do is follow this simple procedure.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Boondi Ladoo
- One cup Besan
- Hint of Kesari
- One pinch of Cardamom powder
- One tablespoon Rice flour
- Hint of Baking Powder
- One tablespoon Melon seeds
- One tablespoon Broken Cashew nut
- Two cups of Oil Sugar
- One cup of Water
How to Make Boondi Ladoo
- Firstly combine rice flour, baking powder, flour, and colour properly.
- Prepare smooth thick dough from this mixture.
- Take a utensil and heat some oil in it. Take the prepared dough mixture and place it over round shaped sieve.
- Press the mixture gently with a spoon so that small balls of batter fall in the fried oil.
- Prepare the balls now and leave it on one side.
- Now heat some water and sugar and do this till it gets half thread consistency.
- Finally mix fried boondis, cardamom powder and kesari melon seed altogether.
- When the ladoo mixture is hot then prepare ball shaped ladoos from it.
- Finally the boondi ladoos are prepared and can be served.
Some Useful Tips
- Make sure the prepared syrup is of the right temperature otherwise you won’t be able to prepare ladoos.
- Before the boondi cools down, make sure to give ladoos a proper ball shape otherwise the sigar will crystallize.
- If you are facing the problem in giving a proper shape to ladoos then don’t worry you can enjoy it as meethi boondi.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mewa ladoo
- Besan ladoo