Bhang Lassi is a unique drink which is prepared specially on the occasion of Mahashivratri and Holi. To learn the preparation of this tasty drink all you need to do is follow these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Bhang
- One and half liters Water
- One and half cups of Sugar
- One cup Milk
- One tablespoon Almonds
- One tablespoon Peeled Watermelon Seeds
- Half tablespoon Khus-khus
- Half tablespoon Saunf
- Half teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Half teaspoon Rose Water
- One teaspoon whole Peppercorns
- One fourth cup of fresh or dried Rose Petals
How to Make Bhang
- Firstly take 500ml water and mix some sugar in it.
- Properly wash and clean the remaining dry ingredients.
- Place the dry ingredients in 2 cups of water and leave them in water for about 2hrs.
- Take a grinder and grind all the soaked ingredients in it and mix it properly.
- Add the remaining sugar water to the mixture.
- Now take a large vessel and put a muslin strainer over the vessel. To remove the excess liquid from the vessel press the muslin strainer strongly with back of your hands.
- Finally add some rosewater, sugar and milk to the liquid extracted from vessel.
- Allow it to cool for some time before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Aam lassi slush
- Sweet lassi
- Bhang ke pakore