Banana cutlet is a yummy and unique evening snack which can be prepared easily at home. Raw bananas used in the preparation are first boiled and then mashed before mixing it with spices. Slightly fry the cutlets before serving and this crispy yummy recipe can be served well with good.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
|Number Of Serves||4|
Ingredients for Banana Cutlets
- Raw bananas-two
- No of green chillies-4
- One teaspoon dried mango powder
- Add salt according to taste
- Two tablespoon bread crumbs
- One tablespoon oil
How to Make Banana Cutlets
- Firstly remove the outer skin of potatoes and bananas.
- Now places them in a pressure cooker and on a low heat allow it to steam for about 5mins.
- Now divide the green chilies in small pieces.
- Now mash the steamed potatoes and bananas and combine it with green chilies, salt and dry mango powder and mix it properly.
- Now prepare some rolls of the mashed mixture.
- If the rolls prepared sticks to the hand then apply some oil on your hands.
- Finally dip the prepared rolls in suji or bread crumbs.
- Take a frying pan and fry the rolls slightly in it.
- The rolls are prepared and can be served hot with tomato sauce.
Other Similar Recipes
- Eggless Banana Walnut Muffin
- Gluay Guan (Thai Banana Cake)
- Sweet banana bajji
- Jackfruit cutlets
- Kele ki mithi poli