Badam With Cashew
Burfi or Burfee is a very famous and sweet Indian recipe. Some of the commonly prepared barfi are made of cashew nuts, pistachios, almonds, gram flour, besan and coconut. Use this simple method to prepare Badam Barfi
|Preparation Time||60 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
|Number Of Serves||25|
Ingredients for Badam With Cashew
- One Cup Almonds
- One Cup Cashew nut
- Half Cup Milk
- Six Tablespoon Ghee
- Add Sugar as per your taste
- One fourth teaspoon of Saffron
- No of Cardamom – five
How to Make Badam With Cashew
- Firstly take some boiled water and dip some almonds in it for about 1 hr.
- Now take some cashew nuts and dip it in water for about 2hrs.
- Peel off the outer portion of almonds and start the grinding process and with the help of milk prepare a thick paste type mixture.
- Now follow the same grinding procedure for cashew nuts but separately.
- Take a deep frying pan and add two tablespoon ghee in it and put it on a low heat.
- Now add some cashew and ground almond to the pan and start the stirring procedure.
- Now put the mixture to medium heat and continue the stirring procedure and do it for about 10 more minutes.
- While stirring process is going on, make sure that the mixture doesn’t stick with bottom so as to avoid the golden brown flakes.
- Now add some sugar to the mixture and mix it properly.
- Sugar will start melting in the pan.
- Add remaining saffron and ghee and saffron in the mixture and continue the stirring procedure till it gets thicken.
- As soon as the time it starts separating from sides then stir it for 5 minutes.
- Take off the mixture from heat and add some powdered cardamom to it.
- Even after taking off the mixture from heat, continue the stirring process.
- Finally put some greasing on a tray with the help of ghee.
- Put the prepared mixture in the greased tray and divide it in desired shape.
- Barfi is finally preparesd.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kaju Burfi